Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo update!

Okay so I am slack .. but its a true Australian tradition of procrastination ... Anyway here are some cute photos from the last couple of months.

Akiba definetly enjoyed Christmas, he found that the Christmas tree was a great place to sleep in about half way up, and now the tree has a slight lean to it.

Also Akiba and Orion found that all that paper covering presents was a waste not to play with, in the end I had to re-wrap a few presents before they were handed out!

Also while I had time off for Christmas Akiba would come and keep me company. He would sneak around the back of my tower and make his way through the mess and cables and then sort of appear behind my monitors. He would never notice me in all this, for I was merely in the way of his exploration and nap. But when I gave him a few pats he never seemed to complain ... too much :P

This one was taken in the new year. And who can resist a big fat kitty tummy, it just needs to be rassberried!

Orion also decided to help me out when my computer was having problems earlier this year. I was using a spare computer for parts and having to take pieces out to do some testing when he could not help himself but had to come and see what I was doing.

He was much help with moving the cables around but a good boy and only wanted to supervise rather then getting a hands on ^^. Though the computer might have needed a can of air after he was done laying on it!

Continuing his love of comptuers, whenever there is a laptop laying around he cannot help himself but to layon it even when its open and on! ^^;

One night I got bored and had my camera in hand. So I got Orion to pose with a few teady bears, its a good indication of just how small he really is. Though I think his lengh really gives him away! He's just soo long, but soo insanly cute as ever ^^.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Orion lying on his back! Tumjack shots like that are just too tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was rather, though he looked unimpressed when I did actually rasberry his tummy ^^;

    ReplyDelete