Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introducing Orion!


Orion is my baby! He's nickname really is baby.

Since I live in Darwin, Australia I really do think that I am the only one in my city that owns a Munchkin. Because of this most people ask me why do I own a munchkin or how did I find out about them.

Well its a short story; my husband loves to watch youtube and often shows me interesting things he comes across. He shows me a cat video once that had a munchkin in it and I feel in love! The breed is soo cute!

So I went to find out everything I could about the breed and made sure that the dwarfism did not cause any health problems. Then I had to search out for breeders, of course there were none locally but I was lucky enough in my internet reasearch I had come across a number of breeders in Australia!

I sent out inquiries and my luck held as I met Sharon from Shazzal Munchkins in Brisbane. She had a little blue point boy that I just feel in love with his photo! (See above) Little did I know that cats have breeding seaons and the lastest one was in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment