Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orion's first day at home


So after five weeks of waiting Orion finally arrived! He was one cool cucumber, I was more freaked out about him flying then he was. He was just chilling out in his cage when we picked him up and when I put the cat carrier on my lap for the trip home, and just chatted to him and petted him through the tiny holes he was smooching me right back.


The only hiccup we had was that he would not eat! He used the kitty litter and would drink the pet milk but not touch any of the food I put out for him. On the second day I emailed the breeder and found out that he's fave food was kangaroo mince, so we got some of that he ate it right up!


We kept feeding him the mince but leaving dry biscuts out and then yesterday he finally ate some biscuts! Its very sad how happy I was about that hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment