Thursday, June 5, 2008

Orion's first few days




Just some short stories about Orion from the first few days.


Before we got Orion I was on the phone to Sharon and she said that he was a talker and boy was she right. My little munchkin likes to chat, if he knows people are home but cannot see them he will call out to us. We normally just chat back to us until he finds us and then he is all good. He does not chat much when he is with us, unless we are playing and he getting annoyed at us for teasing him.


But I have noticed that he has this habit of being very vocal before he goes to the littler box and then after he finishes. I just assume it’s him wanting to tell me what a good boy he is. Does anyone else cat do something like that?


Also considering how tiny he is, he loves to follow us about the house, especially when he’s in a playful mood, but every so often, when we don’t see him, he ends up tripping us. He’s not seemed any worse off for it, but last night my husband did it for the first time and freaked out. Straight away he pick up Orion and hugs him, I wish I had my camera cause they looked so cute together!


And final story, the other day when I picked up Orion I was thinking that he weight was jut nothing, like a feather. So being curious I took him to the kitchen and put him in the kitchen scales, the weight was 1.1kg!


But that was a few days ago and with the amount of food he’s been putting away I think it probably gone up already!

2 comments:

  1. He looks lovely! I'd love to hear what he sounds like - can you record his meow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I might give recording his meow it a try.

    ReplyDelete