Thursday, July 3, 2008

Akiba Arrives Today!




I just got a phone call from Jane! Akiba has been dropped off at the airport! So now only a few house until he arrives! I am just soo excited and cannot wait to see him.


Its been ages since I saw him last (6 weeks I think) in Sydney. We could only drop over for an hour while we were in Syndey city for work but it was great to meet both Akiba and Jane. However he did not seem to like us when we met and all of the other kittens came up to us to say hi. This has made me really nervous as the general advice I have heard is that you should let the kitten pick you. But Brett has not waviered in his confidence that he wanted that little boy so we are waiting for him with antipation.


We got a few photos of him from Jane last week I should share, I cannot believe how much he has grown! And even though I have seen his parents I am still nervous about how big he will get.

Deep breaths, everything is going to be fine. I just am stressing myself out over little things.

(breath in, breath out.)

Okay feeling better and way excited again!

No comments:

Post a Comment