Thursday, September 25, 2008

3rd Place Ribbon


Playful morning bengals do not like posing >.< But he looks cute anyway.

But in the photo Akiba is being held by his daddy, who is sleepy in the morning and trying to hold onto a cat that does not want to be held, and with his 3rd place ribbon.

I hope people like and if we ever get the other two ribbons I will try and get him to pose with all three.

Last night I got a call from a friend to pass me onto another friend who is interesed in Munchkins. I am not sure how she heard about them (I will ask later of course) but she had not seen any photos of Orion or even met him! So I gave her a bunch of information about the breed and told her to come over and visit sometime. I am sure that meeting Orion will convince her that Munchkins are the best, if of course she does not get swept away by meeting Akiba ... Cause bengals rock too ;P

Otherwise, thank god it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment