Saturday, April 4, 2009

At Changi Airport

UPDATE: Photos added!

So I cannot upload any photos at this moment cause my cable is in my checked luggage...  But a quick summary of what we have been up to is all I'll do at the moment and then I'll add photos later when I get a chance.

Well I tried to sleep in this morning but my sister seems to be a morning person >.<>





We had no real plan for today, except to visit Chinatown at some point ^^  So we just were tossing around ideas and went for a walk.  What we ended up doing was heading to Singapura Shopping Centre (I dont think the names right ...)   And shopping and playing for a few hours, its quiet a cool shopping in places that have intresting shops!  Not that I brought much .. Just a One Piece model of the boat Sunny!!

Afterwards we finaly headed to Chinatown once the hotest part of the day had passed and did some more shopping ...  I really see why Singapore is well known for the shopping its hard not to with some really cute stuff and great bargins ^^

Though we walked around lots its was a pretty chill day, which is good cause we have a night flight to Tokyo now, and tomorrow we are heading to DisneySea!

Well as the gaets are opened and I have to go!  See you all on the flip side!





No comments:

Post a Comment