Friday, April 3, 2009

So far in Singapore


We touched down later then expected into Changi Airport, after a scare or two with our airplane running into the wake of other airplanes! I did not see much of the airport but I am sure I will have time to check it out tonight ^^


The taxi into Singapore was nice and quick and we arrived at our hostel with no problems. If you want some where simple and interesting to stay while in Singapore I recommend Hangout@mtEmily its been good stay and the desk has been really helpful.


After we arrived we were too excited to sleep so we went into Little India to have a long around and found some chicken rice ^^ The chicken rice was cheap and tasty, all that we wanted at that time of night.

The next morning we headed off to the zoo! Aaron tells me he's trying to look ghey in this photo :P


I think everyone says this; THE ZOO IS AWESOME!
We feed the elephants ^^ It took a while for me to convince Brett and Aaron to do this with me but I think they had fun in the end ^^


We managed to catch a lot of the animal feedings ^^ Elephants, Graffs, Lepords, Polar bears!


The baby giant turtles are soo cute! nom nom nom~


Aaron was extremely happy when we saw the white tigers, but sad when we did not stay to see them get feed, and kept offering to throw a small child to them just make them happy lol.


After the zoo we caught a taxi to Orchard Road and headed to Neeg Ann City! It was like being in little Tokyo ^^ We did not do too much shopping ... Next on the list Bugis Junction, my mission was to find the three lastest volumes of Love Attack but I only found 2! Even the other bookshop did not have the volume :( But I got Monkey High instead ^^


After a rest at our hostel, Aaron, Brett and I headed into town to see the city at night ^^ (Carmen and John piked :P) We did a walk around and saw the sights.

Then we went off to the Singapore Flyer which was pretty awesome, and I even managed not to have a panic attack due to the hight ^^


A view down from the top that Aaron took.


A view out, the night lights were very pretty!


Then home again home, bed.

2 comments:

  1. Is that all in one day, looks like a blast better detour then cairns right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way better then cairns and I can definetly see myself coming through here again! The day was pretty packed ^^

    ReplyDelete